Masters: If you are interested in having your previously completed coursework considered for transfer into the program at HU, please have an electronic official transcript sent directly from your previous institution to the following email:

This is the preferred method of receiving your official transcript. 

If an electronic official transcript cannot be sent, please send the official transcript in a sealed envelope to the following address:


Harrisburg University

326 Market Street

Harrisburg, PA 17101


If you have earned credit outside the United States, transcripts must be evaluated and submitted to HU by World Education Services (World Education Services). We also accept transcripts evaluated by the Educational Credential Evaluation (Foreign Credential Evaluation Reports | ECE).


Additionally, please complete and return the attached form to our office by submitting a ticket through the Records and Registration Support Portal