If you are anticipating completing your degree requirements in the current semester, you will need to submit a Graduation Application, found on MyHU > Academics tab > E-forms > Graduation Application. 

The following link will take you directly to the Graduation Application  E-form on MyHU ---> Graduation Application E-form

Please note- Login to MyHU is required to access the E-form via the provided link. 

We will follow up with you via email regarding your request.