If you would like to request to change your program, concentration, or campus location, please complete a Change of Program/Concentration/Campus Location form. This can be found on MyHU > Academics tab > E-forms > Change of Program/Concentration/Campus Location. 


The following link will take you directly to the Change of Program E-form on MyHU --> Change of Program/Concentration/Campus Location


Please note- Login to MyHU is required to access the E-form via the provided link.  


Students are encouraged to contact their student success coordinator or faculty advisor before making changes to their program or concentration. 


We will follow up with you via email regarding your request.