If you would like to request to change your program or concentration, please complete a Change of Program form. This can be found on MyHU > Academics tab > E-forms > Change of Program. 

The following link will take you directly to the Change of Program E-form on MyHU --> Change of Program Form

Please note- Login to MyHU is required to access the E-form via the provided link.  

We will follow up with you via email regarding your request.