To request a withdrawal, you can stop by the Registration Suite located on the 1st floor of the main campus, to pick up a Withdrawal Form. 

This form can also be found on MyHU > Academics tab > Forms/Documents > UG Withdrawal Form.

The following link will take you directly to the Undergraduate Withdrawal Form on MyHU --> Undergraduate Withdrawal Form 

Please note- Login is required to access the form via the provided link.

The UG Withdrawal Form is also attached for your convenience. 

Please follow the instructions on the form for signatures, based on what type of withdrawal you are requesting.

You can submit your completed form to our office for processing through the Records and Registration Support Portal and clicking the option for 'New Support Ticket' or clicking here --> New Support Ticket

We will follow up with you regarding your request.