The short answer is no – your parent/guardian cannot call HU and request your educational records.  


For dual enrolled students, the right to access educational records belong to the parents when the student is in high school.  Once a student enrolls in college courses, the rights to the educational record transitions from the parent to the student. Your parent/guardian retains the right to request your educational records from your high school (which may include any dual enrollment records that have been shared with and recorded by the high school).