If you need to update your address on your student record, please complete the Address Update Form on MyHU > Academics tab > Left Side Menu Bar > E-forms > Address Update Form. 

The following link will take you directly to the Address Update E-form --> Address Update Form

Please note- Login is required to access the form via the provided link.

We will follow up with you via email when your request has been processed.