You can submit your completed Readmission Application to our office for processing through the Records and Registration Support Portal and clicking the option for 'New Support Ticket' or clicking here --> New Support Ticket
Please note -
- Your account must be clear with our Business Office to be considered for readmission. If you are unsure if you have a business office hold you can contact their office via email at BusinessOfficeHelp@HarrisburgU.edu
- A student who was in good academic standing, had satisfied all financial obligations to the University at the time of withdrawal, and had no disciplinary sanctions imposed will be readmitted.
- A student who left the University on academic probation or dismissal can only apply for readmission after an absence of one year.
- The application will be reviewed by a committee appointed by the Provost, who will make the readmission decision.
- A student who leaves the University and returns from an absence of one year or more will be subject to the Catalog edition in effect during the year of return.