To request an Official or Unofficial transcript, you will need to submit a Transcript Request Form. 

Attached you will find step by step instructions for submitting a Transcript Request Form. 

Current Dual Enrollment (Students who have taken Dual Enrollment credit this year): The Transcript Request Form can be found on MyHU > Academics tab > E-forms >   Transcript Request. 

The following link will take you directly to the Transcript Request E-form on MyHU --> Transcript Request Form 

Please note- Login to MyHU is required to access the E-form via the provided link.

Former Dual Enrollment (Students Who Have Taken Dual Enrollment Credits One Year Ago or More):  To submit the Transcript Request E-form, please login to MyHU using the Non-Alumni Student Login. If you are unable to login, please recover your password and wait 15 minutes before trying again. If you are still unable to login, submit a ticket through the IT Help Desk for additional support. 

We will follow up with you via email when your Transcript Request has been processed.