To request a course withdrawal, please submit a Undergraduate Course Withdrawal Form found on MyHU > Academics tab > E-forms > UG Course Withdrawal Form. 


The following link will take you directly to the Undergraduate Withdrawal Form on MyHU --> UG Course Withdrawal Form


Please note- Login to MyHU is required to access the E-form via the provided link.   


We will follow up with you when your request has been processed.

If you are an international student, it is recommended you speak with the International Student Office prior to withdrawing to ensure there will not be a negative impact on your status. Please submit an inquiry via the Student Support Portal.