If you are an HU Online Student and would like to request a course drop or withdrawal, please submit an HU Online Form found on MyHU > Academics tab > E-forms > HU Online Course Drop/Withdrawal Form. 


The following link will take you directly to the Undergraduate Withdrawal Form on MyHU --> HU Online Course Drop/Withdrawal Form 


Please note- Login to MyHU is required to access the E-form via the provided link.  

We will follow up with you when your request has been processed.